Education Teaching Question
4 months, 4 weeks ago
Complete and submit your Reflective Essay as follows:
Share on Facebook
- What are some of the key concepts from this course that have informed your professional practice?
- How will the knowledge you have gained in this course help you as you interact with stakeholders, co-workers, supervisors, and other parties as you engage in the different processes of financial management?
- Provide a specific example of how you will use what you have learned in your current job or in a job you anticipate having in the future.
- Include references to the Learning Resources from various weeks of this course and follow guidelines for APA format and scholarly writing.
- Assignment Length: 2 pages (not including title page and reference list)
Gunn, B. (1995). The paradigm shift in university management. The International Journal of Educational Management, 9(1), 28–40.
Library using the Education Research Complete database: http://ezp.waldenulibrary.org/login?url=http://pro...Focus on how dysfunctionality, malpractice, and manipulation have impacted management systems and what new management systems need to improve performance standards and accountability.
Soule, E. (2005). Embedding ethics in business and higher education: From leadership to management imperative (Research Report). Washington, DC: Business-Higher Education Forum.
url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true...Focus on the existing approaches to the management and oversight of organizational ethics and proposed strategies for improving ethical performance.
Curren, R. (2008). Cardinal virtues of academic administration. Theory and Research in Education, 6(3), 337–363.